Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Wow!  
Thank you Polly for my Stylish Blogger Award. 
 I certainly didn't expect that, being reasonably new (and lazy) to blogging.  I feel now that perhaps my little blog might need a makeover soon...  

I love reading Polly's blog over at A Working Mothers Chatter.  It's one of the few blogs that I can totally relate to.  Don't be fooled by the blog's title - there is more to Polly than just being a working mum, something I am beginning to learn about a little more.


So, part of my award is to share SEVEN things about myself.  
Here they are:

1.  I have a very, very sweet tooth.  Right about 2.30pm every day.

2.  I love having boys.  Despite what strangers on the street and at the shops may believe, I have no 'secret desire' for a baby girl.

3.  I have played the piano almost my entire life and I used to dream of being a concert pianist.  I'm just getting back into it after 'a little break' having and raising my babies.

4.  I love NZ!  And that's a good thing considering the MOTH is a Kiwi.  I am currently craving seeing those gorgeous lush, green hills and snow-capped mountain tops... Ahhh...

5.  I'm a reality TV junkie.  You name it; I love it!  I even used to organise an annual Survivor sweep at my work.  Sad, really.

6.  I'm not the sporty type at all.  I wish I was, I really do.  But I'm not.  I enjoy the gym, but I was always, ALWAYS the last girl picked for teams at school.

7.  I have always been attracted to tall men.  Like, really really tall men.  Funny, because I'm pretty short more like the diamond ring in the tiny box, sitting under the Christmas tree.  

Well, I hope you enjoyed learning a little something about me.  Please make sure to check out Polly's blog too.  

And now to spread the love.  
I would like to present the Stylish Blogger Award to the following blogs I enjoy.



Mrs KT of Taylor Made Baking


Now the rules are that you give the award to new blogs, but as I am new to blogging myself I have selected some of my favourites.  

I look forward to learning more about you lovely ladies and being introduced to some new blogs too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment