Thursday, December 2, 2010

Choc Mint Cupcakes

Ever on the search for dairy-free egg-free desserts for my special boys, I am about to embark on the gingerbread biscuit.  Big Man will be giving them to his friends at preschool and music lessons for Christmas this year.

But, before I do, I thought I'd share these gorgeous Choc Mint Cupcakes that are also dairy-free egg-free (except for the Mint Slice on top, of course).  I perfected them a few months ago and they have become a family favourite since.


Imagine Big Man's joy when I told him he could finally eat the icing!  Priceless!!!

3 comments:

  1. They look delicious. I love a good cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hope you had a happy Christmas and New Year, just wanted to let you know I posted a little award for you over at my blog - very fitting for such a stylish mother of 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mira thanks so much for your wonderful advice re my eyebrow 'issue'! I'll definitely be practising over the weekend.
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete